UHPC – Nano tank
UHpc – r has achieved remarkable success in the field of ultra-precision spherical and aspheric cutting applications.
It shows its potential in high efficiency ultra-precision cutting into planar and cylindrical shape
- The work is greatly reduced or exempted from running in processing time.
- According to the working materials and processing conditions, the uniform and high quality work surfaces can be obtained by setting the roundness of the cutting edge (sharpness).
- Work laser reflector
- Mirror of a polygon
- Product photocopier
- Flat and cylindrical mirror processing
It is suitable for fine grooves such as these
- The working cutting edge is uniform, very sharp, not affected by the cutting and fluctuation.
- The shape of the cutting edge is guaranteed in order of sub-micron order.
- Work liquid crystal optical guide mould
- Fresnel lens mould
- Product optical board mould
- Various diffraction grating molds
- Other good open slot
By measuring and optimizing the direction of the crystal, the life of cutter can reach a stable and long life.
- The working tool life is not too scattered, which is the defect of single crystal diamond tool, which is 1.5 to 2 times longer than conventional tool.
- Our initial design of insert and holder combinations makes easy and precise tool Settings, such as indexable insert.
- The product has inserts for direct cutting and inserts for bending surface. Form accuracy
- No adhesion, no adhesion, high quality work surfaces in continuous use.
- Diamond is firmly attached with a unique brazing method.
- Even during interrupted cutting, it has a high durability.
- Work. Unlike traditional fixed caps, there is no fixed cover to fix the diamond, so that the chip can move smoothly on the rake face and improve the machining accuracy.
- auto parts (piston, aluminum wheel, compressor, commutator, etc.)
- plastic lens, resin parts
- hard disk parts
- non-ferrous metal parts, such as alloy die casting alloys.