Our advanced development process is the most accurate
Advantages of measuring tools. Therefore, our diamond cutting tools achieve high-precision workpiece cutting in the order of nanoscale.
Identify the anisotropy of the atoms in single crystal diamond and pursue the optimal crystal orientation
The selection and selection of single crystal diamond is the starting point, which can be used in order of nanoscale to create a tool for the pursuit of sharpness. The lattice constant of diamond is usually 3.5667 A, but the distance between the crystal surface changes, resulting in the ease of cleavage and the intrusion of impurities. Therefore, the classification of rough diamond is important on the basis of processing conditions.
Cutting edge polishing technology to produce nano-controlled motion
In order to accurately produce nano-controlled motions on the workpiece, cutting tools need to have a sharp cutting edge that can produce nano-sized chips and high-precision contours.
We have achieved this by using unique polishing and measurement techniques.
The lithography or ion beam method cannot achieve straightness and surface roughness
With its cutting-edge sharpness, the upc-nano series of the series, with its nanoscale, A.L.M.T. series, achieves the surface roughness and straightness that the photolithography or ion beam method cannot obtain.
The technology also applies to the micrometers of the high width ratio.
Long tool life is realized in mirror finish and carbide finishing
Overview of the characteristics of SUMIDIA
- dozens of nanoparticles of fine particles are tightly bound together without a binder.
Harder than a single crystal diamond.
There is no anisotropic and specific cleavage.
The characteristics of the BHL – UPC
- compared with single/polycrystalline diamond, it has excellent cutting force and abrasion resistance.
- sharp and precise cutting edges, equivalent to UPC (single crystal diamond).
- no uniform abrasion caused by any anisotropic crystal orientation.
- hard alloy glass lens mould
- the large mold of the prism and the guide plate
- glass lenses
- other high hardness and brittle materials processing